About Me

My photo

A man of many words. Profane, profound, loyal to a fault and a right rat bastard. I love the finer things in life: expensive cigars, cheap women and all the salted, cured meats I can eat. A friend to dogs, lover of humanity and despiser of people. If I were King the world would be a better place, because, well...I would be King! Oh, and I like ice cream.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wild Kingdom Lives!


This was awesome. John John Kempf, the Afrikaaner guy who took us all out into the CKGR, was driving alongside these guys (or were they running alongside us?). I was laying on the roof of the Range Rover snapping away as we rolled over the plain. He was yelling "Are you getting this?" I'm yelling "Yahoo! Keep going! Keep going!"

It was a moment.

3 comments:

Jason Combs said...

Awesome.
BTW, you better let me know what these post-PC plans might be...

sebastien said...

Hey there
I'm looking for the details of John Kempf and I wondered if you could give them to me
Thanks a lot in advance
All the best,
Sebastien

mike247worldwide said...

Sorry, don't have his contact info. I met him through a mutual acquaintance who has since left the country.