Monday, April 04, 2005

Personalized License Plates

I'm a fan of Personalized Plates. I love to figure out their messages. The more cryptic the better. When they give a clue as to the owner's interests or identity, that's fine. Just plain funny is great.

But these people who can only declare the model vehicle they're driving are pathetic. You know the ones, "LXS" on a Lexus, "HUMMR" on a Hummer. That sort of thing. It seems they are always on a higher end set of wheels. What they are saying is "I have no imagination, no creativity. In fact, no brains. If I didn't identify the type of vehicle I am driving I wouldn't know what it is. But, more importantly I want YOU to to be aware what I'm driving." If that's all the better these morons can do they should A.) not be allowed to have Personal Plates, and B.) they should not be allowed to have a luxury automobile. Just a personal observation.

Do I have Personal Plates? Of course...GDDYUP!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike,
No way was I going to use any of your quotes!