About Me

My photo

A man of many words. Profane, profound, loyal to a fault and a right rat bastard. I love the finer things in life: expensive cigars, cheap women and all the salted, cured meats I can eat. A friend to dogs, lover of humanity and despiser of people. If I were King the world would be a better place, because, well...I would be King! Oh, and I like ice cream.

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Angkor Wat

Twelfth century Hindu complex. Our guide told us that at that time 1.5 million people lived there. How many cities in the world had a million people in 1100CE? Staggers the imagination.

But it's a beautiful place. The highlight of my Indochina trip (Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam was second)





Which movie? Jason Combs this is a soft toss for you.


Daybreak. Worth getting up at 4AM to see.


No comments: