Friday, February 10, 2006

Traffic Counter

Some may have noticed my new little Traffic Counter below the clock. (Always looking for something new to pimp-up my blog.) Since I get an automatic e-mail alert whenever someone comments I don't have to log directly onto the blog find out. Now I can even tell if someone besides me is reading it. Apparently there are a few entertainment-deprived souls out there. Not many, but thirteen different individuals checked me out yesterday.

Don't know if that's unlucky or not.

Off to the Middle East in a few days. Hope my last name doesn't turn out to mean "Danish cartoonist" or something in Arabic!

But first a stopover in Paris. Ooh La La!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have uou heard from Mick? Can you please let me know if you have. We're a bit worried. Be saafe on your trip.

Ro

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Mike!