Monday, April 09, 2007

The Don Imus Flap

I don't care for Don Imus. I just think he's full of shit. Just like Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh and Bill Orally (Thanks Keith Olbermann for that!) AND ESPECIALLY Ann Coulter (@#$%!).

In fact I agree with Rev. Al Sharpton on this. Janet Jackson had a "wardrobe malfunction" and she and the network were fined. The whole white TV viewing slack-jawed world went nuts over seeing a little tit. (Wouldn't you know I missed it? Jan saw it though.)

Anyway, in my mind what Imus said is FAR worse than what happened in the Super Bowl. FAR worse! So Imus makes a "heartfelt apology," pimps his ranch for sick kids and is expected to slide? I smell a double standard.

EVERYONE is sorry when they screw up. EVERYONE offers a "heartfelt apology." I'm actually surprised he didn't check himself into rehab.

It just doesn't wash. Can him and fine him.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Why is it okay for Ludacris and other black rappers to sing about ho's and other explicite things? If it is wrong it should be wrong for both black and white. That is the double standard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one should be able to use this language.