Monday, March 21, 2005

My Letter of Resignation

March 21,2005


XXXXX X XXXXXXX
XXXXX College
75 College Avenue
XXXXXXXXXX,XX 07734


Dear Dr. XXXXXXX:


Time and tide have brought me to these unfamiliar shores. As you well know, with the death of Jan, my life has undergone and continues to undergo profound changes. The support of the Administration, Faculty and Staff throughout her illness and following her passing has been a great source of comfort for me. For that I will always be grateful.

But, at this point I find I am drawn in a different direction. Consequently I am submitting my resignation, effective the end of the 2005 Academic Year.
I will always be indebted to you and to XXXXX College for the wonderful opportunity afforded me. These past three-plus years have truly been a life changing experience. I thank you for that.

Sincerely,



Michael R. Wigal



CC: XXXX XXXXXX, Director of Admissions
Human Resources

No comments: