Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just Finished Reading "Dark Star Safari" by Paul Theroux

He's got me doing some serious thinking about going to sub-Saharan Africa. But, something he wrote toward the end of the book struck me:

"You go away for a long time and return a different person - you never come all the way back."

I've long thought and often said that international student recruiters are ruined for "regular" jobs. Once we've seen the other side of the world we can never work a normal 9 to 5 again.

It ruined me so much I gave up work altogether. A fine decision.

1 comment:

My Courier Tracker said...

Its amazing when your courier travels from across the world and you just find its status quickly by looking into the online platforms like mycouriertracker that enables you to find your goods via jrs tracker