About Me

My photo

A man of many words. Profane, profound, loyal to a fault and a right rat bastard. I love the finer things in life: expensive cigars, cheap women and all the salted, cured meats I can eat. A friend to dogs, lover of humanity and despiser of people. If I were King the world would be a better place, because, well...I would be King! Oh, and I like ice cream.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Books: A List of My Recent Reads (Courtesy of Frazy.com)

frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
frazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.comfrazy.com
powered by frazy.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I also love the work of Paulo Coelho!!!!
Do you know that he has a newsletter?
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

You can also go to his blog and comment with other readers your impressions... http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com

it's simply wonderful!

mike247worldwide said...

What, are you pimping for Paulo Coelho now? That's twice you've made this identical comment. Maybe I won't read any more of Coelho's books.

Hani said...

Good books. What's you reading rate like? A book a week?

mike247worldwide said...

Yeah, it's at least a book a week, sometimes more. What else am I going to do, other than workout to prepare for our next battle?

You should look at Jason's list (http://www.frazy.com/user/jtraveller76)

He has a COMIC BOOK and the damned Lonely Planet Guide from when we were in Central America!!!