Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Puerto Rico comes to Bulgaria

From our "This Makes Absolutely No Sense Department": I've been hearing the Reggaeton hit Gasolina by Daddy Yankee throughout my stay here. On the bus from Sofia to Sozopol (They also played "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with Bulgarian subtitles), in the restaurants and all over.

I can't understand what the heck he's saying outside of "Bump de de GasoliiiiNA." They certainly can't have much of an idea either.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Mike,
Just read your latest travel notes and enjoyed your photos. I can tell you are having a marvelous adventure! I have put my blog on 'hold' but will get back to it soon...but wanted to tell you I am going to Houston on Oct 11 as a volunteer Mental Health Counselor with the Red Cross. I'll be gone for 2 wks...they tell me I may not have a bed or easy access to a shower but I am looking forward to a 'break' in my routine & easy life. I want to come back and really APPRECIATE everything like never before. Hopefully it'll be good for the people who are displaced by the hurricanes as well as for me! Take care and safe travels! jan doble