Sunday, December 18, 2005

Peru and the Trek to Machu Picchu

OK, I've been suffering from inertia since my return. There are soooo many pictures I'll NEVER be able to choose the best ones. Here's what I'm going to do: I'll post each day's activities and pix as they happened. In other words you only get day one (Lima) today. Each day I'll add more until I'm done.






This was taken along the heights above the Pacific in Lima. Look closely and you'll see the Paragliders catching the updrafts.











Anyone remember Global Crossing? I lost a pile of money investing in them. Someone else made millions in Global Crossing. All I got was this picture of their manhole cover...

OK, on to Cuzco.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! And boy did my bubble burst. Could have paid for you, me AND Jason for a month in South America. Sigh!