Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'd Rather Have My Lips Stapled Together

A guy I know called today with a dinner invitation. Nice restaurant. He and his wife. And someone else for me to meet. GAAAAK! I do not like this idea. I told Mick. He said, "Better you than me!" My sentiments exactly.

I'm hoping they don't read this blog. I'm just uncomfortable with the whole idea. Like I'm part of a cattle sale. Her too. Can't be comfortable for the mystery lady.

Oh well. Chuck'll no doubt insist on picking up the check. I think I'll order the 23 ounce Porterhouse.

Servers him right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she's a he.

Anonymous said...

there isn't a challenge that you have faced...
that you haven't faced it with grace.
so
he, or she,
blonde or brunette....
you will meet the circumstance the same way
you've met your mountains:
as a challenge!
enjoy your steak.
macy bryce