About Me

My photo

A man of many words. Profane, profound, loyal to a fault and a right rat bastard. I love the finer things in life: expensive cigars, cheap women and all the salted, cured meats I can eat. A friend to dogs, lover of humanity and despiser of people. If I were King the world would be a better place, because, well...I would be King! Oh, and I like ice cream.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Last Time I Saw Paris


Was reminiscing over the last trip and came across this photo. Taken from atop the Arc de Triomphe.

Do you know there is only one place in Paris from which you CANNOT see the Eiffel Tower?

2 comments:

Hani said...

Nice shot! One of the best pics you've posted. No photo critique this time :)

mike247worldwide said...

Thanks man! For every 120 oictures I take three come out pretty good.