Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Sad State of Affairs...

It's been four days since I've heard from my Nigerian scammer. He must be on to me.
What do you suppose it was that tipped him off, my calling him "Dumbass," the rumination about the heated seats and my case of 'Roids, or the bit about the British pounds?

It's a shame. I had a whole scenario worked out to string him along, murder, mayhem and mystery. Ah, you can't find decent scammers anymore! Back in the old days any response would have these guys salivating all over you.

What's the world coming to?

Off topic, I see where a 14 year old girl was given the third degree by the Feds for saying Bush was an idiot on her MySpace page. It's just like in the Soviet days when you could go to prison for revealing a State secret. Not much of a secret, I'd say.

No comments: